Spy Ass Pics Collages!

This is the area to post the pictures of your wife, girlfriend, family member, or personal friends that you want others to CUM on. Do not post celebrity or found pictures here. This is also for public display only, private requests are to your the proper forum below.

Spy Ass Pics Collages!

Postby StrokerAce69 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:35 pm

I've had some success over the years sneaking up on my unsuspecting friends and taking pics of their spectacular asses. A few posed for me, but you get the picture. I figured it would be cool to make collages that include the face that goes with the ass. :lol: :lol: :lol: Make some of your own and post them here if you wish. I'll be working on more soon. :twisted:
StrokerAce69

Re: Spy Ass Pics Collages!

Postby StrokerAce69 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:36 pm

Here are a few more. Enjoy! :-D
StrokerAce69

Postby StrokerAce69 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:49 pm

A few more. Only two are sneaky ass pics. The other two girls just have awesome asses that should be shared. :-D
StrokerAce69

Postby kong56 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:45 pm

Super hot stuff
Lady Gaga is pretty hot under all that jazz.
If you have ZERO post or tribs, don't expect a response when you request. Scabs.

http://xhamster.com/user/trek27
kong56
FoCentennial Club

Postby StrokerAce69 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:32 pm

Another sweet ass on this hot cougar. Great tits too. :twisted: :twisted:
StrokerAce69

Postby StrokerAce69 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:56 pm

No one has any nice ass pics that they want to share? Too much trouble to make collages? Oh well. I won't let it ruin my fun. With that said, I'm breaking protocol and posting a "great tits" collage starring my adorable, yet smoking hot, large breasted and popular COPF cumslut here. Check out her thread >>> viewtopic.php?f=11&t=64121
StrokerAce69

Postby StrokerAce69 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:47 pm

I'm running out of asses. I hope someone will keep this thread going! :-D :-D :-D
StrokerAce69

Postby StrokerAce69 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:59 pm

New sneakiness to share!!! Hot, wet slut!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
StrokerAce69

Postby StrokerAce69 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:18 pm

Found a few more sweet asses to add to my collection. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
StrokerAce69

Postby kong56 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:58 am

I've been watching this thread for a while and I gotta say, fantastoc job man. I really like thos concept. Keep it up!
If you have ZERO post or tribs, don't expect a response when you request. Scabs.

kong56
FoCentennial Club

Postby StrokerAce69 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:51 am

kong56 wrote:I've been watching this thread for a while and I gotta say, fantastoc job man. I really like thos concept. Keep it up!

Thanks man. I think I'm out of asses though now. I gotta bring my camera out with me more often. Gotta start getting sneaky again! 8-) 8-) 8-)
StrokerAce69

Postby vogel64222 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:22 am

I love these girls and their sexy asses, I'm going to tribute my favorites and post them here,hope u like and post more girls ;-)
Here the first girl i did,like here face legs and ass and cum for here :-)

Vogel
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vogel64222
Centiennial Club

Postby StrokerAce69 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:34 pm

vogel64222 wrote:I love these girls and their sexy asses, I'm going to tribute my favorites and post them here,hope u like and post more girls ;-)
Here the first girl i did,like here face legs and ass and cum for here :-)

Vogel

Awesome job vogel!! I'll try to find more hinies to post! LOL
StrokerAce69

Postby StrokerAce69 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:18 pm

I found 4 ass shots of my MILF friend here. She posted them herself. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
StrokerAce69

Postby vogel64222 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:19 pm

Yeah I hope u post some more hot asses :-D
Could resist this girls sexy ass,it makes me cum again :-D

Vogel
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vogel64222
Centiennial Club

Postby StrokerAce69 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:31 pm

vogel64222 wrote:Yeah I hope u post some more hot asses :-D
Could resist this girls sexy ass,it makes me cum again :-D

Vogel

AWESOME!!! I'm glad someone besides me is enjoying these ass shots. That fine ass is probably my favorite. She actually caught me after I took it, but I've known her for many years so she was cool with it. We were drinking. :lol: :lol:
StrokerAce69

Postby kong56 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:43 pm

StrokerAce69 wrote:I found 4 ass shots of my MILF friend here. She posted them herself. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love this collage!

kong56
FoCentennial Club

Postby StrokerAce69 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:29 pm

I can't believe I forgot about this winner from a few years ago! These two have the sweetest asses. The girl on the left has the left pics and the right girl has the right pics. :jerk
StrokerAce69

Postby vogel64222 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:25 am

And next girl's ass done :-)

Vogel
vogel64222
Centiennial Club

Postby StrokerAce69 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:17 pm

vogel64222 wrote:And next girl's ass done :-)

Vogel

Thanks once again Vogel for blasting another ass. That girl's ass is a work of art. She fills a pair of tight jeans like no one else. :twisted: :twisted:
I have a new cum contribution to the thread. This little Hispanic girl has one of those tight, tiny asses that makes your cock throb. One of my most pleasurable loads in a while. :twisted:
I also have 2 new girls to add to the thread!! Neither ass pic is the greatest, but are still cummable. The black and white shot was one she posted on FB (still a sweet shot), and the jeans shot is actually a vidcap taken from video from a shitty cell phone I had a while back. I used to stand in line behind her and videotape her. That's one great ass! Enjoy guys.
StrokerAce69

Next

Return to Cum On Picture Requests - Public